Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fran and Dans Wedding

The big day arrived for Fran, Dan and I. The Friday before the wedding the sun was shining, its was nice and hot and all looked good. Saturday morning though and the weather had turned into a nasty grey murky day. So I knew my first wedding was going to present challenges from the off. The first five photos, were to be honest a disaster - just those nerves again.


Once I got into the swing and the photos were coming good, the day just flew along and 6hours later it was time for dinner. A quick rest and then back to shooting the night before knocking off at 11pm. The album design took a while as Fran and Dan wanted a fair few shots, 100 plus, and as my first clients I wanted to go that little bit further, in the end I needed to add 20 more pages. Now just waiting for the return of the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment